Am I being watched? Is my camera on but did I somehow miss the green LED?
Thanks to click-jacking, trojan horses and malware, hackers have found ways to turn on your
camera without your consent. Camera Lock enables you to lock your camera and detect intruders.
No more need to tape over your camera!
"Believe it or not, a hacker could be spying on you through your MacBook Webcam right now. Yes, right now"
Business Insider Dec 2013
"UK, US spies hacked into
webcamfeeds of millions"
Fox & Guardian Feb 2014
Camera Lock enables you to lock your camera and refuse access by any app
Forgot to lock your camera? Don't worry, this app detects (unwanted) usage and alerts you. You even receive an alert if an app prepares a camera for standby with the green LED still off.
- Lock your camera and refuse access by any app
- Active monitoring of camera: warns you in case of any activity
(even when the green led is still off)
- System status bar icon shows camera activity/ lock
- Log with most recent camera activity
- Automatic launch at logon (on/off)
- Sound alert (on/off)
Why choose Camera Lock?
- Dedicated piece of camera security software for OSX approved by Apple
- Works for internal and external webcams
- No subscription fees
CAMERA LOCK, GET GRIP ON YOUR PRIVACY